|Ionization/Photoelectric Smoke Alarm (DC)|
Cat. No. 442007
The dual ionization and photoelectric sensors in these units offer the
best protection against both fast flaming and slow smoldering fires.
The alarm also includes flashing LEDs to signal it is functioning
properly, a low-battery warning and a loud 85dB alarm. UL listed.
Features and Specifications:
- Model Number: PI9000
- UOM: EA
- Technical Data:
- Power Source: 9V Battery (included)
- Sensor: Ionization/Photoelectric
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10 ft.
- Temperature Range: 40°F to 100°F
- Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity
- Size: 5.75" Diameter x 1.8" Depth
- Weight: 1 lb
- Interconnect: No
- LED: Red, normal operation
- Digital Display: No
- Warranty: 10 year limited