Cat. No. K-91-220-20-120
Weight 30 lbs
Model 091-220-20-120 Auto Reel is a manual extension, spring retract
reel containing a 45 foot long, 3 wire cable. The unit is designed to
be either ceiling or wall mounted to provide single phase, 120 volt /
20 ampere power to ambulances, fire trucks, service vehicles and other
emergency vehicles. Usually but not necessarily, used with a vehicle
mounted Auto Eject, the Auto Reel automatically retracts the shoreline
to remove it from the floor and eliminate the tripping hazard.
Automatic retraction occurs whenever the load current through the reel
drops to zero either due to an automatic ejection of the shoreline, by
the Auto Eject, or by a manual disconnect initiated by the vehicle’s
Reel Cord Length: 45 ft.
- Automatic shoreline retraction and storage compatible with Auto Eject or by manual disconnection
- Reduce tripping hazard and liability by removing hazardous cord on the ground
- Increase productivity during emergency dispatch by automating the electrical disconnection process
- Ceiling or Wall mounted – Curved edges for
- Safe and Easy mounting
- Adjustable Guide Arm provides field adjustment for the slack length of wound cord
- Robotically-welded heavy gauge steel frame, long life retraction spring, and high quality PVC hose offer maximum strength
- Powder coat, corrosion resistant paint keeps its consistent quality
- 2 year warranty
Amps: 20 Amperes
Volts: 115 VAC
Cord: #12 AWG
Cord Type: SJO
Length: 14 5/8 in.
Width: 9 3/8 in.
Height: 13 1/4 in.
Weight: 30 lbs
Warranty: 2 Years
Datasheet.pdf (294 Kb)
Instruction Manual.pdf (470 Kb)