|Nighthawk Battery Operated CO Alarm|
Cat. No. 9000233
Weight 0.5 lbs
Kidde's Nighthawk Battery Operated Carbon Monoxide Alarms provide a
loud warning signal against the dangers of elevated carbon monoxide
levels - fast. Easy to install too, these small, sleek units work great
on a wall or tabletop and come complete with peak level memory, a
test/reset button and three AA batteries for continuous monitoring of
CO levels - even during power outages. Alarms also have a seven-year
product life, providing 40% longer protection than other CO alarms.
Alarms are UL Listed with a lifelong warranty.
Features and Specifications:
- Model Number: 9000233
- UOM: EA
- Technical Data:
- Part #900-0233
- Kidde Model #KN-COB-B-LS
- Power Source: 3 AA Batteries
- Sensor: Electrochemical
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10 ft.
- Temperature Range: 40°F to 100°F
- Humidity Range: 10%-95% relative humidity (RH)
- Size: 3" X 5" X 1.5"
- Weight: .44 lbs with battery
- Interconnect: No
- LED: Green, normal operation; Red, alarm condition
- Warranty: 7 year limited
- UL Listed
- Written information and instruction make this unit's
operation easy for anyone to understand