|Rescue Block & Tackle Kit 500ft|
Cat. No. SRS140200500MSA
Weight 10 lbs
specialized rescue product designed for extreme cases in which a
rescuer needs to be lowered head-first into a confined space to perform
a rescue. The Confined Space/Head First Extraction System (HFES) allows
the rescuer to be lowered comfortably into a confined space head first,
harness the victim, and raise both victim and rescuer out of a confined
space. Consists of an adjustable lifting strap, an adjustable victim
strap, one pair of ankle harnesses, two carabineers, and a storage bag.
This small, compact system can be used with any confined space
retrieval equipment such as tripods and davits.
- Includes: adjustable lifting strap, adjustable victim strap, one pair of ankle harnesses, two carabineers, storage bag
- Leaves both hands free for the rescuer to assist in the retrieval of another person
- Small, compact system
- Webbing is nylon fiber, minimum 1.75 in (44 mm) nominal width. Minimum breaking strength is 5,000 lbf (24.3 kN) when new.
- Adjuster buckles are alloy steel with corrosion resistant finish. Minimum breaking strength is 4,000 (lbf).
- Capacity is 400 lb (181 kg) including the weight of the user plus clothing, tools and other user-borne objects.
- Net weight is 2 lb (0.9 kg)