Simple to install and operate, this self-contained station
features a nozzle strap that easily removes to activate flushing,
leaving hands free to hold eyelids open. Large 16 gal capacity permits
thorough flushing by providing 0.4 gpm over the entire 15-minute
flushing period required by ANSI Z358.1.
Fendall Porta Stream II offers versatile portability and 15-minutes of
uninterrupted flushing — without costly plumbing. Fendall Porta
Stream’s simplicity of installation and operation has made it a popular
choice. Self-contained, it features a nozzle strap that is easily
removed to activate flushing, leaving hands free to hold eyelids open.
Can be easily and affordably placed near most workplace hazards with
single bracket mounting device or transported with optional universal
cart or universal stand. Molded handle accepts hanging bracket for
vertical or horizontal surface installation.
• Large 16 gallon (60.5L) capacity
permits thorough flushing by providing 0.4 gpm over the entire
15-minute flushing period required by ANSI Z358.1
• Efficient “full-flow” nozzles cover a wide area around the eyes.
• Sturdy, molded construction. When properly installed, the system may be safely leaned upon during use.
• Large fill hole/lockable fill cap simplifies refilling and cleaning, and reduces risk of possible tampering.
• Easy-to-use design features simple, highly visible operating instructions on the unit itself.
- Airborne Particulates
- Gas, Vapors, Smoke
- ANSI Z358.1 - Meets ANSI Z358.1 15-minute flushing requrement