Perfect for flushing nuisance particles such as pollen, dust, saw
dust, smoke, etc., as well as for immediate treatment en route to
primary eyewash unit or continued irrigation en route to medical care
after a 15-minute eyewash.
• Portable and readily available for use
• Bottles contain a buffered, saline solution that is sterile and superior to tap water for emergency eye care
• Blow-fill-seal bottles are tamper resistant, yet easily removed in an emergency
• User-control volume delivery (1, 4, 8 oz.products). Delivers drops or an irrigating stream of solution
• Ensured quality and lasting value with FDA-grade polyethylene bottles featuring lot numbers and expiration dates
• 36-month shelf life from date of manufacturing
• Personal eyewash devices are intended to supplement, not replace, primary eyewash units.
Sealed, sterile, bottles contain Sperian Saline — a buffered, saline solution superior to tap water for emergency eye care.
Blow-fill-seal bottle are tamper resistant, yet easily removed in an emergency.
Bottle Material / Features
Ensured quality and lasting value with FDA grade polyethylene bottles featuring lot numbers and expiration dates.
Eyesaline® bottles proudly made in the USA
Bottle have 36 month shelf life from date of manufacturing.
Eyesaline® Eyewash Bottles come ready to
use and contain a buffered saline solution that's sterile and superior
to tap water for emergency eye care. Blow-fill seal bottles are tamper
resistant and are user-controlled via drops or stream, depending on
NOTE: These bottles do not meet the ANSI Z358.1-2009 15-minute flush requirement
|320004510000HW||Eyesaline Eyewash Bottle, 1 oz|
|320004520000HW||Eyesaline Eyewash Bottle, 4 oz|
|320004450000HW||Eyesaline Eyewash Bottle, 8 oz|
View M.S.D.S. for this product: MSDS